Manufacture of handmade soap with coffee content - a master class of soap making at home
Walking past the shops selling handmade soapWork, you smell fragrant smells of beautiful pieces and you are surprised by the bizarre patterns, frozen inside. I crept into the desire to learn how to make handmade soap, and certainly with the content of coffee. In addition to my long-standing love for this drink, coffee soap has a number of unique properties: it corrodes fat, rubs well, removes onions and garlic odors from the skin of hands. Instead of water to dissolve caustic sodium is taken strong chilled black coffee. And in the moist soap mass, very often ground coffee beans are added and soap thus acquires the properties of scrub. Fresh coffee soap the first few days has a strong enough smell, but over time it passes. To obtain a beautiful milky-coffee optical effect in coffee soap immediately after the thickening, you can add light pieces of milk soap.
You can certainly buy handmade soaps, becauseNow in online stores, for example eco-produkt.ru offers a wide selection of natural soap and other products grown in the village, without the use of chemicals or carcinogens. But how nice to hold a soap made by hand. And if you make such a soap for a gift, then he generally will not have a price.
And now I present you a master class of soap making at home:
There are two main ways to make soap handmade using a soap base and baby soap. We will consider each.
Method 1: on a soapy basis
500 g of soap base;
100 ml of milk or cream;
5 tbsp. L. Ground coffee beans;
1 tbsp. L. Wheat germ oil;
1 tsp. Orange oil;
1 tsp. Grapefruit oils;
1 tsp. Lemon oil.
How to cook:
1. To make soap with your own hands cut into small equal pieces of soap base.
2. Pour the soap base with milk or cream and melt in a water bath or in a microwave.
3. In the resulting mass, add ground coffee beans and oils, mix. Oil of orange, grapefruit or lemon can be replaced with mandarin oil. I want to note that all citrus fruits have an anti-cellulite effect.
4. Pour the mass over the molds and put in a cool place.
5. After hardening, pull the soap out of the molds, while holding it in hot water.
Method 2: Using baby soap
2 pieces of baby soap without smell and additives;
1 tbsp. L. coffee;
3 tsp. Vegetable oils (your choice: avocado oil, jojoba, grape, palm, almond, etc.);
3 tsp. Sahara;
1 tsp. Cream.
How to cook:
1. While doing soap at home, start with a baby soap on a small grater.
2. Cook a Turkish coffee or pour the ground coffee with boiling water and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
3. Pour the grated soap with the coffee grounds and dissolve in a water bath.
4. Add vegetable oils, mix with a fork. The less you add the oil, the better the soap will be washed, but will also have less moisturizing properties. If you add more than 2 tbsp. L. Oil for 1 piece of soap, after hardening oil will act on the surface of soap in the form of droplets. Observe the golden mean.
5. Add the sugar. It will help the soap to melt better. We stir and bring the mass to the full dissolution, reminiscent of the consistency of pancake batter.
6. Pour the cream, but do not mix, to get a beautiful optical effect.
7. Remove from heat and pour out on forms previously lubricated with essential oil.
8. After cooling, put the soap in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
9. Remove the soap cooked by hand from the molds.
Handmade soap is a good addition to any gift. And you can make such a soap with your own hands, that you will not need another gift.